This Pie will quickly become your all time favorite! The ingredients are simple and your family and friends will love you forever once you introduce them to this amazingness!!
- 1 9 inch pie crust
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. all purpose flour
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter, softened
- 1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. chopped walnuts
Now that you have everything you’ll need, lets make some Pie!
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Also pull out your butter and let it start to soften on the counter.
- In a bowl beat the eggs for a couple minutes.
- Mix in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar, in that order.
- Once your butter is softened (you may need to use the microwave to speed up this process) add that to your mixing bowl also.
- Lastly add the chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
Now that everything is almost ready, go ahead and spread out your pie crust into your pie pan and add all the ingredients to your pie pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until the crust is golden.
Now pour yourself a big glass or milk or a heaping scoop of vanilla ice cream, sit down and get ready top fall in love.
Beware!! This Pie is sure to knock your socks off!