So, We have gotten SO MANY questions about the materials I used to make this super simple and COMPLETELY AMAZING “Fall Scroll” that I made Live on our Facebook Page. I put together a list of things you need for this project. I’m Sorry that I do not have more pictures of the process, like I said I made it Live and didn’t get pictures a long the way. I put it together the EXACT SAME WAY I did the Burlap Sack Scroll. Click on over to that post, to see step by step instructions (with photos) on how to put this one together.
Here is what you will need:
- Some type of Canvas Material. I used scrap pieces of a drop cloth from Lowes that I made into my curtains for my living room. (you can buy canvas by the yard at Walmart as well. The strip I used is 21 inches long and 13 inches wide.
- TWO 13 inch Long 1x2s
- Waverly Antique Wax from Walmart
- Wooden cut outs from the Dollar Tree. I used a leaf and a turkey.
- Staple Gun and Staples
- Hot Glue and Glue Gun (High Temp)
- Jute/Twine/Rope for the Hanger
- OPTIONAL . Velcro Stips
I stained my pieces of 1×2 and my Wooden cut outs with the waverly wax. I then attached my 1×2 pieces to the top and the bottom of my canvas using the staple gun. I secured a piece of Jute to the back to create the hanger for the scroll. Then I glued the Wooden Cut Outs directly onto my canvas.
SIDE NOTE: Optional Step! My Mama gave me a great Idea after the live was over! She said to take Velcro and Attach it to the wooden cutouts and to the canvas so that you can change out your design for every season! THIS IS GENIUS and I’m definitely going to do this with the one I made.
That’s it y’all! It was so easy, and they turned out SO CUTE!! If you make one we definitely want to see it!
If you love it as much as we do, could you do us a little favor and…
PIN IT FOR LATER!