Spring has sprung, the flowers are blooming, the sun is shining and its time to decorate! IFor this project we took a Dollar Tree sign and a few items from Targets Dollar Spot and we turned it into the perfect Welcome sign to hang on your front door.
- Easter sign from Dollar Tree
- White acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Flowers and greenery picks (mine are from Target)
- Little girls Easter purse from Target
- Hanging “Welcome” tag from Target
- Hot glue gun and gluesticks
- Wood beads, 20mm *Heres our referral link for the wooden beads, https://amzn.to/3b1F9Wc
- Aqua blue acrylic paint for beads
I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I did. Thanks for Stopping by friends!