For this project we will take a “Happy Easter” sign from Dollar Tree, Paper straws from Dollar Tree and some paint and we turned it into a super cute patriotic sign! This is so simple and easy to create.
Here’s all the supplies I used for this project. Also make sure you check out the video below, where I’ll show you how I brought everything together to create this cutie!
- Happy Easter sign from Dollar Tree (you could use any seasonal sign)
- Two packs of stars & stripes paper straws from Dollar Tree
- 6 Wooden beads (20 MM)
- White acrylic paint
- Blue paint from Apple Barrel
- Red paint from Apple Barrel
- Waverly antique wax
- Paint brushes
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Heat gun
As always Thank you guys for stopping by! Make sure you let us know what you think about this project in the comments below.