These delicious treats take no time to make and the ingredients are so simple. Another great thing about these cookies is, you can add or take away some ingredients to change them up and make them to your liking. Get the whole family involved and have fun coming up with your own favorite twist on these amazing cookies.
Here’s a list of all the ingredients you’ll need. Chances are you probably have just about everything you need in the pantry.
- 2 1/2 c. of Oats (1 minute quick oats)
- 2 c. of granulated sugar
- 5 tbsp. of Cocoa Powder
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 c. of Milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. of peanut butter
– In a pot on the medium heat , mix together the sugar, cocoa powder, butter, and milk.
– Bring to a boil for 1-2 minutes, stirring the whole time, to make sure your mixture does not burn.
-Now, remove the pot from the heat and add the peanut butter, oats, and vanilla extract. Mix everything together really well.
– Lay out some parchment paper and scoop the mixture onto the paper and let the cookies setup. It only takes about an hour or two for them to setup. Once they have setup completely, ENJOY!
– I store mine in a container in the refrigerator and they only last about a day or two before my family finds them and devours them.
These cookies have become a tradition, that we enjoy every year. I hope they become a tradition for you as well.
Let us know how you make your no bake cookies. Do you leave out the cocoa and add extra peanut butter? I’ve heard that’s a good one too!
Watch Finn and I make these delicious cookies together No bake cookies with Finn and Mommy