Recently we did something really fun in our Monthly Subscription Group Craftin’ and Laughin’ with Lizzy and Erin.
Mr. Lizzy and Mr. Erin picked out supplies for the two of us at separate times and we put together a craft with the supplies they provided. IT WAS CHALLENGING!! BUT it was FUN!!!!
We couldn’t wait to figure out a way to do this with all of you on the big page, and what better time than right now, when a lot of us are spending a whole lot more time at home.
Here is how it will work:
- We will pick 5 craft supplies/materials for you to use. (we know you may not have all of them, and we definitely don’t expect you to run out and buy anything. Use what you have and explain your substitutions so we know) . Get creative. That’s the whole point.
- You can use your every day craft “tools” but your project must include the 5 items we pick to qualify (or close substitutes if you don’t have exactly what we list).
- The list of materials we pick will be part of the Pinned Post on Facebook. You’ll also be able to find the list of materials at the bottom of this blog post.
- You create your project, take a photo, and then post that photo under the PINNED post on our FACEBOOK PAGE. (The pinned post is the post that will be located at the very top of our Facebook Page) . Look for the OFFICIAL Lizzy and Erin’s Craft Challenge Graphic to know where to Post your photo!
- Post your photo and then wait. We will pick at least 5 of the entries for our friends on the page to vote on at a later date!!
- The winner will get some special happy mail from us!!!
That’s it.. That’s the basics of how to participate in this little Craft Challenge!! Be creative and HAVE FUN!!!!
Here is Our First Material LIST for the FIRST Craft Challenge Starting March 23rd
You can use similar items! Please do not run out and get anything. Substitute with things you already have in your home that would work as similar objects!! Be Creative, and Have fun with it!!!!
1. Dollar Tree Organizer Basket (Or Something Similar)
2. Stretched Canvas
3. Faux Eggs. These are from Dollar Tree.
4. Wooden Egg cutouts
5. Floral Moss
After you’ve created your masterpiece, post a photo of it in the comments of the pinned post on our Facebook Page! HAVE FUN!!!