Are you ready to decorate for Christmas? Well we have a super cute inexpensive craft idea for you. I will walk you through everything I used to create this and all the supplies used.
- 6 x 6in Sign from Hobby Lobby, I got mine on clearance from Hobby Lobby during the 90% off fourth of July clearance.
- Music note Scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby
- Mod Podge and a paintbrush
- Sanding sponge
- Hot Glue gun and gluesticks
- “Joy to the World” wooden stake sign from Walmart $.98
- Christmas pick from Dollar Tree
- 3 red wooden beads and 2 mini pinecones
Make sure you watch the quick video tutorial below for step by step instruction.
Thanks for stopping by friends and make sure you stay tuned. We have so many Christmas crafting ideas that we are so excited to share with you.