Here is a GREAT guide to all things Savannah. So make sure you check it out and make some plans to do a little exploring. Savannah, GA is home to me, its where most of my family lives, where I gave birth to the boys, its also one of my favorite places on earth and I cant wait to share it with you.
My top 5 FAVORITES:
- The Paris Market on Broughton Street.
- Ellis Square and City Market (you can find Wet Willies in City Market and then sit and enjoy some people watching in Ellis Square, while you listen to a live band, which is common on the weekends)
- Take a stroll down River Street and watch as the cargo boats come and go, they are sight to see. You can also grab a Wet Willies on River Street too.
- While you’re on River Street, take a ride on the FREE Ferry. It will take you across the river to the Westin, just stay on the ferry and ride it back. It’s Free and it provides an amazing view of Downtown Savannah. (you’ll find the ferry running back and forth all day, it’ll be parked right next to the big white boat, you cant miss it)
- River Street Sweets, make sure you stop by the many locations for FREE samples. The pralines are to die for!
And here’s a few good blogs I also recommend checking out: