Gnomes, Gnomes, and more Gnomes!! If you haven’t jumped on the Gnome train yet, these may change your mind. These guys are just adorable and so simple to create. I’ll walk you through everything I used to create these cuties and before you know it, you will be making them for everyone you know this Holiday season.
Here’s a list of everything you’ll need.
- 6 pack of mini party hats from Dollar Tree’s party section.
- 3 pack of styrofoam balls or a 3 pack of plastic baseballs from the toy section at Dollar Tree
- 1- 4 x 4 piece of fabric.
- 1- 4 x 4 piece of burlap or felt.
- White fur ribbon, mine came from Michaels.
- 1- 20 mm half wooden bead
- Hot glue gun and gluesticks
- a few embellishments like a bell, ribbon, buttons, etc.
Now that you have all the supplies needed for these cuties, make sure you watch the video tutorial below.
VIDEO TUTORIAL <<<<<———Click here to watch if the video below does not play.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have fun creating these Gnomes and of course share pictures with us, we love to see what you all create too.