Are you looking for a fun easy craft to do with the kiddos? This is a great one! The supplies are inexpensive and simple. So grab the kids and have fun with this one.
Here’s all the supplies I used for this project:
- Tissue paper (have atleast 4-5 different colors)
- Mod Podge
- A small canvas
- Alphabet stickers (from the dollar tree or Walmart)
- Optional things-
- A few Halloween spiders 🕷
- Ribbon or twine
Now that you have everything you need to get started, here’s how I put everything together.
1. First start by having the kids tear up the tissue paper into small pieces. (If you have boys they will have a lot of fun with this part, I know mine did)
2. Now get your canvas and mod podge and just start randomly adding the tissue paper pieces to your canvas using a paintbrush.
3. Once everything is dry, grab your alphabet stickers and make a word right onto your canvas. (I used boo, eek, and spooky)
4. Now it’s time to paint! Paint over your entire canvas, stickers and all. Then let everything dry.
5. Once everything is all dry, it’s time for the grand reveal. Carefully peel your stickers off your canvas and TADA your word will show up in the tissue paper that you put on in step#1.
6. You can leave your project as is or add a few embellishments or spiders like I did for our Halloween themed craft.
Just have fun with this, the kids will love it!
Make sure your following us on Facebook and Instagram for more fun family crafts and diys. We love making new friends!
With lots of love! 💗 Erin
Could you do us a little favor and…
PIN IT FOR LATER
Leave a Reply