Easy peasy, 3 ingredient Easter sweet treat. These have become an Easter tradition around my house and a family favorite every time I make them.
I’m going to show you step by step how to make these cuties. Make sure you double up on all the ingredients though, because I can guarantee, your family will quickly gobble them up!
Here’s the 3 simple ingredients you will need:
- 1 bag of pretzel snaps (these are the pretzels that look like windows)
- 1 bag of Hershey’s Hugs
- 1 bag of Easter M & M’s (the pretty pastel ones)
** Now that we have everything we need, preheat your oven to 220 degrees.
– Start by laying out your pretzels on a baking sheet.
– Now this next part is a little time consuming. You will need to unwrap each and every Hershey hug.
– Then you will put one Hershey hug on each pretzel. Now you can carefully place your baking sheet in the oven.
** Keep a close eye on the chocolate. You are only trying to melt the chocolate, not cook it. It only takes about 7-8 minutes to melt.
Once your chocolate has melted, you can remove them from the oven. While they are still warm and melted, you will place one M & M on each pretzel.
Aren’t they cute?!
– Now just place the cooled pan right into the freezer for about 10-15 minutes, that way your chocolate hardens up.
Then go ahead and start another batch because you are going to love these sweet and salty treats.