In this video we will take a Dollar Tree butter dish, Salt and pepper shakers and some chalk paint and turn it in to the perfect floral little arrangement. Who would’ve thought that you could take a few things from the kitchen and turn them into something beautiful.
I’ll show you how I put this together and all the supplies I used. You are gonna love how easy this is to create. Let’s get crafty!
- Butter dish from dollar tree
- 2 pack of Salt and pepper shakers from dollar tree
- Chalk paint- Debi’s Design Diary, Old 57 and Bead board
- Floral arrangement from dollar tree
- Hot glue gun & Glue sticks
- Paint brush- Paintpixie.com
- Sanding sponge
- Heat gun
- Scissors & Wire cutters
Go check out Debi’s design diary DIY paint http://www.diypaint.co/
Thank you for stopping by and let us know what you think in the comments below. Also make sure you are part of our VIP page on Facebook, where you can post pictures of all your creations. It has become a beautiful community of amazingly talented crafters that do nothing but lift up and encourage each other.