I’m pretty sure I’m completely obsessed with the Vintage trucks and I know I am not alone. I could seriously decorate my whole house with Vintage Trucks for every season of the year. Wait, what am I talking about, I already do!
This project is so cute, easy and my favorite part, affordable! Heres all the supplies I used for this one and where you can find everything.
- “Work that Crown” Sign with base from Dollar Tree
- Grey and white plaid napkin from Tuesday Morning
- Vintage Blue Truck Napkin from Walmart
- Yellow and white striped fabric from Hobby Lobby
- White Acrylic Paint
- Waverly Antique Wax from Walmart
- Mod Podge
- Hot glue gun and gluesticks
- Thumbtacks and black Sharpie marker
- Heat gun from Harbor Freight
- and a few paintbrushes
Heres the Video Tutorial for this project:
Thanks for stopping by Friends, I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Leave a Reply