This project is so simple and easy, anyone can do this one. The supplies used are inexpensive and easy to find. I’ll give you a full supply list of everything you need to complete this project. Make sure to follow the link below to watch the full video tutorial on how I put everything together.
- 2 packs of Paint sticks (Lowes)
- Waverly Antique Glaze (Walmart)
- White acrylic paint (Walmart)
- Paint Brush
- Metal word “Blessings” (Dollar Tree)
- Chalkboard heart (Dollar Tree)
- Metal Home yard stake (Dollar Tree)
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue sticks
I hope you enjoy this project as much as I did, thanks for watching!