If your looking for Heaven on Earth, you have found it right here in these brownies!!
My Mom has made these brownies every year at Christmas for as long as I can remember. I reached out to my mom who was happy to share the amazing recipe she uses every year with all of you.
Heres the Recipe, Enjoy!
- 1/2 c. Butter
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 c. Flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 16oz. can of Hersheys syrup
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 c. confectioners sugar
- 2 Tbsp. creme de menthe
- 1/2 c. butter
- 6 oz. package of semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 6 Tbsp butter
- Cream sugar and butter, then add the rest of the cake ingredients, blend well. Pour batter into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. Then let cake cool in pan.
- Adding the mint layer- Melt 1/2 c. butter, confectioners sugar, creme de menthe, and mix together. Then pour over your cooled cake and spread.
- Mix and melt the glaze ingredients. Let them cool a bit, then spread over the mint layer.
- Chill 5-10 minutes. Cut into squares, store in the refrigerator and they do freeze well. Enjoy!
Make to let us know what you think of these amazing little brownies. Also be careful these are good enough that you may end up eating the whole pan by yourself, so double the recipe to make 2 batches.
With all the love- ERIN