This is a great diy project to add to your Christmas decor or an easy gift idea.
- 1 wooden fence panel, cut into 12 inch pieces
- white paint
- paint brush
- paint (a variety of a few different greens, brown and white)
Here’s how its done:
- First you’ll want to get the wood wet, you can either spray it or brush on water, either way will work.
- Now brush on some white paint, and add more water if needed, your going for the whitewash look.
- Next, its time for some green paint. Start in the middle of your board and make a straight green line down the middle. Go back to the top of the line and start making your “whisp” or limbs, working your way down. Change up your greens.
- Once your happy with the look of your tree, switch over to brown paint for the stump, and thats all there is to it.
You can also drill holes at the top and run rope or twine through, this way you can hang your beautiful tree from the wall. Or just leave it as is and it’ll look just as good on a shelf or mantle.
I hope you enjoyed this craft and have fun doing it. Be creative, put your own spin on it.
Kim rodgers says
Lizzy and Erin says